Monday, February 4, 2013

Chibi Crawl Update 02/04/13

I know it has been a bit since I have done a big update, but I have been very hard at work.  And now you can see the fruits of said work.  Included in the link below is 22 Heroes, 7 sets of monsters, and a whole pile of event and objective cards.  I should note, to print these will be rather extensive at this point. At this point I am pretty comfortable with most of the game mechanics, though some minor tinkering s to be expected.  The rules still need a lot of work to be friendly, but there isn't a lot to it so you shouldn't have a hard time figuring it out. 

Please if you can read, review, maybe even test if you are able.  

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_dGQQhS2y0vQnJtLS1lVFhWX0k/edit

I am also looking for someone who is very good with Vassal to make a module. I will give you high res everything so that the module will be as high quality as possible. I tried taking a look at it, but had no idea where to even begin. 

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing in the rules document Glenn. The other stuff is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it surely is, not sure how that happened. Here is the correct rules file.
    You'll have to forgive the formatting, Google didn't like my formatting and converted some of it.
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_dGQQhS2y0vMzBfd0Z2emtOeWc/edit

    ReplyDelete