Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sci-Fi Characters, Book, Kaylee, The Doctor

I whipped up a few character models, made me really want to do more projects like this, I really enjoyed doing them.

Kaylee - To be honest, her face is kinda wonky sculpt wise, I may pick up Reapers Chrono Technician to use in her stead, but I feel that she'd be too large.
Photobucket

Sheperd Book - This figure is simply great, nice clean sculpt, smooth lines, wonderful to work on.
Photobucket

And the 11th Doctor, also a very nice sculpt, his face seems a tad large making him somewhat cartoonish, but it somehow works for him.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Well, the 11th Doctor is a bit cartoonish anyway. Played way over the top. I still like him.

    Your Shepherd is excellent as well. Did we ever find out what Book was before he became a Shepherd?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was an official Whedon approved reveal from Dark Horse Comics "Serenity the Shepherd's Tale." Just found it at my local library, well worth a checkout and explains lots.

    Great figures!

    ReplyDelete