Monday, March 29, 2010

Some Fantasy Figures

Well, today I have a few fantasy miniatures to post, it's been a while, but nonetheless, here they are.

First up, we have a sweet sorcerer I did up. It is also my very first attempt at source lighting, I feel it turned out decent. Not sure if I'll mess with the technique in the future or not.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Here is Reapers awesome Pumpkin Golem, this figure is just amazing and cool. Easy to paint as well. Primed white, a few brown washes, then I picked out the pumpkins, weapon and leaves, then washed it in brown again.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Last but certainly not least, we have my miniature for Aang, he is my very first Hasslefree miniature, and turned out really well, my flesh is a bit rough for some reason, but I have always had a hard time with large amounts of flesh. I am really happy with this figure, turned out great.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Later,
Glenn

3 comments:

  1. Very nice figures, Glenn. I take it that they're 28mm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, all 28mm. The grid on the tiles is 1.5" if that helps, and if you didn't notice you can click them to get bigger clearer pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! Pumpkin man is kinda big, then? He'll keep the kids off your lawn ;)

    ReplyDelete